Thread: Pimpin' ain't easy...

Electric fence operator

Pimpin' ain't easy...

...but I threw up a message on the FaD "Team Spirit" forum. I did this since we weren't represented on that forum whatsoever. You can view it here: http://forum.find-a-drug.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3394 Feel free to add any thoughts you feel appropriate.
    "If angels have voices, then surely they must sound like Loreena McKennitt" - me 1/2/04, somewhere over Illinois

Member of Free-DC

You da Man! Good post!
    HOME: A physical construct for keeping rain off your computers.

Blog Entries
    Noice!

irc.aknarra.net #lobby
    irc.free-dc.org #free-dc

Be careful how you advertise, you never know who will follow you home! (A moderator.)

Bring all of your fast friends to Find-a-Drug. (I have installed the client on a friend's Intel P2 400MHz and it keeps crunching along.)
    Last edited by Vester; 06-15-2004 at 11:01 PM.

Electric fence operator
    Vester, good to see you drop in. I've lurked on your forums for a few months now. So, does that mean my advertisement was effective?
    "If angels have voices, then surely they must sound like Loreena McKennitt" - me 1/2/04, somewhere over Illinois

Member of Free-DC

/me whines to IB...

"Hey!! Look what followed Anterran home!! A Vester!!!"

"Can we keep it? Pleeassseee!!!!"

Nice to meet you Vester... drop by anytime

Agent Smith was right!: "I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell! If there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it."

Was it effective? I don't think I you should listen to me because my team is in 26th place. I was on a "major" team until my membership was controversial...or was it my moderation?

Electric fence operator
    Originally posted by Vester
    Was it effective? I don't think I you should listen to me because my team is in 26th place. I was on a "major" team until my membership was controversial
    I could gladly listen to you, Vester. Your team is in 26th place, true enough, but it's not like you're slacking, Mr. 135th place overall. If there were more like you and Dieter on any team, it would benefit. The Albert Schweitzer team has no problem with quality, it's more a matter of quantity. With only a handful of active crunchers, you've got nothing to be ashamed of, not at all.

Chinasaur,

Member of Free-DC

Blog Entries
    Nice to meet you vester. Hope to see more of you around.

irc.aknarra.net #lobby
    irc.free-dc.org #free-dc

Thanks for the welcome. It is difficult to cover other message boards, but I get around from time to time. If you have any gnarly issues, please let us know on the FaD message board.

You have a great community here, and I hope others will join your team. You could get to fifth place in six months if only 50 more full time crunchers join your team. (That is a guess.)

Cheers.

Originally posted by Vester
    You have a great community here, and I hope others will join your team. You could get to fifth place in six months if only 50 more full time crunchers join your team. (That is a guess.)
    I don't like that "only 50 more" part of your message, but the rest sounds great