Thread: Ironbits defends his crown!

Ironbits defends his crown!

Seems Ironbits had a bit of a dump today in attempt to keep his supremecy over Find-a-Drug team stats. With only about 4 days worth or production left before Paratima overtake good old target butt decides to flush. You should have known he would not fall that easy Paratima (he's a sly one).

furballexpress seems to be chugging along nicely slowly working his way up to the #4 seed that Supp has held for so long with little resistance.

brianhiggins and wirthi are keeping a comfortable distance from each other in the 8th and 9th spots.

Fobot has jumped into the #10 position, but be careful FoBoT, because I have my heart set on that #10.

Production is up almost 40,000 for the day guy guys! About another month until our next overtake, unless hardCore takes us first. Welcome to the project Bok , leandromartinez, and Beamerke! Your production is appreciated
    Warning this Post is Rated "M" for Mature

-Contains Harsh Language
    -L337 HaX0r W3RD2!
    -Partial Nudity

I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape drive somewhere.

Guess we just wanted to flush out the pipes to prepare for summer shutdown
    We broke 1,500 jobs and 3 million points.

Keep the ship sailing in the correct direction until the cool breezes of winter returns with who knows what kind of power hungry beasts to replace some tired old HOUNDS.

Hairball Herder and chatbot
    IB - you're...not...giving up NOW are you? sheesh. c'mon, mang...set the bar higher. race ya to 4mil!