Thread: AC outage over the weekend

AC outage over the weekend

There was an air-conditioning failure over at the hospital on Saturday. By the time the situation was remedied, we have had our webnodes and the database machine out for approximately 4 hours. Things should be back to normal now, with a minimal backlog of stickets still being purged. Please let me know if anything else appears to be malfunctioning.
    Elena Garderman

Re: AC outage over the weekend

Originally posted by Stardragon
    Please let me know if anything else appears to be malfunctioning.
    The stats don't seem to have updated since Saturday.

OCworkbench Stats Ho
    If you Login, they are updated, but the regular Blueprint Stats have not...weird

Heh, as I speak you cannot login
    I am not a Stats Ho, it is just more satisfying to see that my numbers are better than yours.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for keeping us updated Elena.

irc.aknarra.net #lobby
    irc.free-dc.org #free-dc

Boinc'ing away
    still getting failures uploading to anteaterbeta.blueprint.org, login page works ~50% (guess that is connected to the anteaterbeta server) and the team stats (and stats tarball) haven't update since Sat Jul 3 12:04:11 2004 EST...other than it seems fine (main stats have updated)....

/edit - stats have updated now...still getting timeouts when the DF client is trying to upload to anteaterbeta.blueprint.org though

The upload timeouts may still have to do with the numerous users who are trying to upload buffered data. There is not ticket backlog, so it should not take too long for things to come through. As far as I can tell, the stats are current across the website. Thanks for giving me the heads up so I could make triple-sure everything was in order
    Elena Garderman

OCworkbench Stats Ho
    Thanks for going the extra 9 yards so early...I think it is early for you, but I am too tired to work my World Clock Translator
    I am not a Stats Ho, it is just more satisfying to see that my numbers are better than yours.

Originally posted by Moogie
    Thanks for keeping us updated Elena.
    What update? Stats were down since saturday
    Member of Dutch Power Cows
    (Number #1 overal winner)