Thread: new protein on the 20th?

new protein on the 20th?

Just wondered if theres going to be another update tomorow, so i can upload my stashed units.

hopefully this is a big one then the week after a small one, as next week ill be able to leave my pcs on 24:7

OCworkbench Stats Ho
    So far no word from on high about any delay, so that means the Update for Tuesday is a go
    I am not a Stats Ho, it is just more satisfying to see that my numbers are better than yours.

Protein size wagering

Anyone care to place a bet on how many amino acids this one (7/20) will have?
    -djp
    I'm not a Stats Ho either. I just want to go and check to see that all my spare boxen are busy. Hang on a minute....

Boinc'ing away
    Originally posted by iggy
    that's what I think as well...

that'll do

isnt there a seventy something one to do as well? hopefully thats next week. would seriously help my cause, as next week im going to be able to leave 3 machnes running 24:7. only for 1 week thou

OCworkbench Stats Ho
    Darn, I was going to say 104

I think next week may be in the 70's, but we often get made to look like dummies
    I am not a Stats Ho, it is just more satisfying to see that my numbers are better than yours.

Something around the 200 mark would delay my next kick up the butt for a while.
    But 104 sounds cool.
    This will be of fine service to you, you bag of the scum. I am sure that you will not mind that I remove your manhoods and leave then out on the dessert flour for your aunts to eat

i thought the biggest one we could do was 150

Originally posted by Crabbleboys
    Something around the 200 mark would delay my next kick up the butt for a while.
    But 104 sounds cool.

I'm totally agree with you Crabble (Martufello coming )

but the 76 possiblily sounds good for the team...
    Webmaster of the Distributed Project Research Group Italy Sitehttp://www.dprgi.it
    Author of the DfGUI Italian translation http://gilchrist.ca/jeff/dfGUI/
    Author of the climateprediction.net 's italian mirror site http://www.climateprediction.net/versions/IT/index.php
    My DF PC's (thanks pfb)

OCworkbench Stats Ho
    Blueprint down, crank up the music and don the party hats

It's time!

It was with a small amount of trepidation that I undertook these weekly protein changes after our many problems in the past. But I can say now (at last) they are fault free and a great credit to the 'powers that be'

Congrats guys and keep it up
    OCAU Distributed Folding Team Member
    11.5gig DF'ing 24/7
    Idle temp ?? What idle temp ??

Originally posted by DPRGI-Federico83
    I'm totally agree with you Crabble (Martufello coming )

but the 76 possiblily sounds good for the team...
    And for me Federico it's Zio, only just had Tom Riker stomp all over me

Good for the Team though.
    This will be of fine service to you, you bag of the scum. I am sure that you will not mind that I remove your manhoods and leave then out on the dessert flour for your aunts to eat