I regret having to do this but it is time to make room for the WA-2A boards when they come out. Both of these boards and all 4 cpus work. I bought these boards used and had to RMA them both to get working ones from Abit for $25. To simplify things we will call these A and B . I will only sell to USA residents and as sets. I take only Postal money orders and only ship via FEDEX. Depending on where you leave shipping could cost up to $20.

A
  • BP6 with 3.3V agp mod done.
  • 2 x 366 celerons that will run and crunch G@H at 550mhz but will not load Win2k or Linux at 550mhz.
  • 2 G-Orbs that were modified to fit around the caps.

B
  • BP6 mb with no mods done to it
  • 2 x 366 celeron that will run, crunch, and install Win2k and Linux at 550mhz with 0 problems.
  • 2 x Alpha 6035 heatsinks.

Both boards suffer the photo rendering problem. Other than that these boards are rock stable and have been used as my Linux learning box and for crunching seti and G@H.
Looking for $170 for A and $200 for B .
Why more for B ? Because it has allot better heatsinks and is always stable at 550mhz where as A can't install an o/s at 550mhz.

Contact me via this site if interested.
Might be willing to trade but I am only looking for a Abit KT7A (must be ver 1.3) that works! unless someone is willing to part with a working TigerMP motherboard

If needed I'm sure Nitro Fish from 2CPU can report that I am an honest person to deal with as we have traded "goods" a few times as well as Dyyryath from here.