Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Results backlog

The top 25 teams' output was running around 36-37 mil per update last night. It's now at 32.6 mil. So the typical weekend problems may be returning... such as certain ticketing servers going to sleep..

Do pfb's output graphs agree with this conclusion, or has the production that is being scored shifted to the teams further down than 25?
    www.thegenomecollective.com
    Borging.. it's not just an addiction. It's...

Christmas Lighterer!
    Blog Entries
    Thank goodness trying to upload via -ut doesn't use any cycles or my D2OL output would be affected by this tired project. :sleepy:
    Our Christmas Lights:
    MaineLights.org

I just saw my last 10 buffered gens on this machine upload at once (I haven't seen more than 1 buffered gen disappear since Tuesday night); which probably means that many/most of the online clients have got their buffered gens uploaded and are just uploading live data..

Has everyone else running online clients noticed their machines with no backlog - or are there still pockets of folks with online clients with large collections of buffered gens?
    www.thegenomecollective.com
    Borging.. it's not just an addiction. It's...

I'm all caught up with about 2 gens buffered on each machine now...back to normal for me, but many of my heavy hitting team mates moved to FAH a month early because of this. Was hoping for top3...now be damn lucky to finish in top5.

Yep, my work machine was uploading maybe 10 gens an hour or so when I got there this morning (8 AM EDT); when I left (5 PM EDT), it was doing about 5 times that or so. These are guesses, but I think they're approximately correct.

All in all, it uploaded about 200 gens just today. Neither of my online machines have any backlog, but they haven't had any backlog (not more than 1 or 2 gens anyway) most of this week.
    "If you fail to adjust your notion of fairness to the reality of the Universe, you will probably not be happy."

-- Originally posted by Paratima

Boinc'ing away
    production rate seems to be back to 'normal' for this protein (by normal, what it was before the backlog / uplaod issues):

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123