Hey all!

I was under the impression that the upload should go every 5k structures. I'm running on a reasonably large cluster and regardless of whether I migrate with my Mosix cluster or run on the smaller non-clustered machines, I seem to go a looong number of sequences without an upload. I only have one .bz file, but progress.txt shows (for example) "building structure 65840 4160 until next upload" I'm running with the -qt switch but no others other than the standard command line you get when you unpack it.

These are all Linux-based machines, kernel 2.4.17 w/Mosix or kernel 2.4.12 without... Machines are all either TBird 1.4s or 1700XP and 1800XPs. Bandwidth in my little home cluster that outgrew my home is redundant full T-1 bridged (3Mbit up and down), so bandwidth shouldn't be an issue.

Is what I'm seeing typical behavior? Does the progress.txt not reset after an upload? Am I just seeing the continuing count? Actually, quick off the cuff math suggests that's true, as I could then account for my recorded production. Think I just answered my own question, but I'll await confirmation...

Hey Silly Kaaaaaannnniiii-gi-it/MGuy - I'm coming for you! BWAHAHAHAHA! (Tired of the worthless G@H client. So they lose their top 1 or 2 (depending upon the day) producer and I get to come over here and make things miserable for you...)