Miguel,
First off, thanks for putting all the details of these projects together. Also, I've played with your circuit simulator and that is obviously quite a bit of your time there. Nice work.
I think, having read several posts on these forums, that the vast majority of user confusion comes from not understading what is being computed and how it might be used.
I would like to offer some suggestions which might help. Here is an example description we have all seen on our screens:
Monica C17 with: InteractionModel: Circuit Parsimony Property
Experiment: Combinational Circuit Experiment loaded from:
BLIF Model Name: C17.iscas
Nr. Inputs: 5
Nr. Outputs: 2
Some simple Google searches should turn up something. Instead, just references back to DHEP. What is the point of the circuit? What is a BLIF model? Go ahead and talk like an electrical engineer, showing your reasons for going after this model and failure scenarios, but the name and internal model name don't tell us anything. Maybe, you could simply start a thread on this forum, and link to it from the Better than Human Hall of Fame entries and Current Goal pages. That helps people know that things are still alive.

Second, after reading some of your posts, it is probably not reasonable to build honest-to-goodness circuit diagramss out of these, but rather these will be used to program PLCs or, as your most recent CHANGELOG to freshmeat shows, FPGAs. Perhaps I'm wrong again, but tell us more! We are insanely curious! Give us some more background on how these circuits could be simulated by others. Then doctoral students can analyze the results and turn those into papers, telling us why they work.

A new module in JaGa has been developed for the evolution of Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) configurations. DHEP is evolving FPGA configurations, which will increase the reliability of satellites and rovers deployed in space. Statistics collection in the project now allows the same username to be used for multiple islands. This allows people to be members of a team but still collate statistics from several islands under one username. Usability of the statistics interface has been greatly improved.
Ultimately, I've come to believe that without a good understanding of what is being computed right now, many people will either grow disinterested or suspect something sinister. Either way they will quit and this marvelous idea will perish.

Thanks
CharlieTodd