Thread: moving sadness

has been eaten by a grue.

moving sadness

I've started to move my boxes from DF to F@H this evening. Just makes me feel sad. Even if I think Howard is doing the right thing.

On the other hand, I'm glad I managed to stay in the top 20 (within Free-DC) for this phase, that I found Free-DC after I started DF and that, even if DF stops for a bit, Free-DC is still here. I think it'd be unbearable (yes, I have no life) to loose both the team and the project, even temporarily.

So, on to a new project, until Phase III is ready. New challenges, new experiences, new people to meet, but at least I'll be doing it with the other Free-DCers.

Blog Entries
    It does feel really odd, I agree. I'm feeling rather nostalgic myself. Good to see that you are staying with the team and continuing to crunch. What made you choose F&H?

irc.aknarra.net #lobby
    irc.free-dc.org #free-dc

has been eaten by a grue.
    What made you choose F&H?
    I like medical projects. Tried FAD. The install left several windows I could minimize, but couldn't get rid of.

Tried F@H on another computer. Install was quick, left no garbage behind, was painless, both under Linux and under Windows.

So, I'm moving to F@H, until DF comes back.