Thread: in memorian Theo van Gogh

Unhappy in memorian Theo van Gogh

First they shot Pim Fortuyn (the politician), now Theo van Gogh was killed (shot and then stabbed) .... this is the Netherlands ! What the HELL is this country coming too?

What the has this to do with SOB?

Relax and let the d00d mourn. Life is not always about forum correctness.
    Agent Smith was right!: "I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell! If there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it."

In case you're wondering, "Who was Theo van Gogh?".
    Proud member of the friendliest team around, Team Anandtech!
    The Queue is dead! (Or not needed.) Long Live George Woltman!

Re: in memorian Theo van Gogh

Originally posted by beardyphish
    First they shot Pim Fortuyn (the politician), now Theo van Gogh was killed (shot and then stabbed) .... this is the Netherlands ! What the HELL is this country coming too?
    I do not live in the Netherlands but I empathize with you beardyphish! I follow International news, especially the news that involves Islamic-abuse sympathizers and I too find this recent assault outrageous.

But, as smh said in his post, this has nothing to do with the soB forum and I am quite sure that there is another forum here at Free DC where you can express your angst over this.

I live with the same fears as often stated by Muslims in the numerous articles posted at many news sites on the web of the abuse of Muslima's and the racist actions against the common Muslim worldwide. We are all not weirdos and militants. So please remember that this was an action by an individual and not Muslims as a whole.

Thank you Chinasaur for remaining calm. Thank you Ken_g6[TA] for posting the link for those who do not know who Van Gogh (Theo) was.

Jammy

Team Prime Rib: SOB #1

Whoa! The SoB server is down . . .whoa . .it is back up again . . .YAY! But on three of my boxes it is still having problems resolving the host name?????
    A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices.
    --William James

Seventeen or Bust: Team Prime Rib