Thread: Php-gtk

Php-gtk

Now sure if any of you PHP programmers know about the PHP-GTK project going on. I was just looking to see if anyone else was getting into it. If you don't know about it I suggest hitting up gtk.php.net. It's a really awesome concept.

What is PHP-GTK?

PHP-GTK is an extension for the PHP programming language that implements language bindings for GTK+. It provides an object-oriented interface to GTK+ classes and functions and greatly simplifies writing client-side cross-platform GUI applications.
    I've been getting aquanted with PHP-GTK for about the past month and I am VERY excited about the possibilities. Don't worry windows guys, because PHP-GTK can be setup on windows machines, making PHP-GTK truely cross platform compatible. I've been toying around making database driving apps for the past couple of weeks and find the uses of PHP-GTK endless, just like normal PHP. Check it out Bok, I know you'll let the possibilities

I think I spy GUI DC statistics programs in the near future
    Warning this Post is Rated "M" for Mature

-Contains Harsh Language
    -L337 HaX0r W3RD2!
    -Partial Nudity

I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape drive somewhere.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    hmmm, I certainly will

Bok

Interesting...thanks magnav0x!
    "So utterly at variance is destiny with all the little plans of men." - H.G. Wells