Thread: Sobistrator question.

Sobistrator question.

When using sobistrator to manage multiple (2) systems, will it automatically redistribute ranges when one finishes it assignment?

I ask because I checked this morning and it said one range was 100%, but the client was still running. I didn't check the range it was working on then made some stupid choices and lost the initial range and all it's files. I did submit the factors as I found them though. Just in case I'm resieving the end of the range. The range I'm speaking of is 496000-497000. Thanks in advance.

-Rychek

Rychek,

I don't think it will reassign when one finishes it's assignment que. I think your best bet is to add a range manually to balance things out if they are not ending at the same time, or when your que is getting low simply assign another reservation range.

Thanks for the reply vjs. I've got a range going, but my concern is that the 496000 - 497000 range didn't finish completely before I lost it. It's not a big deal because I'm resieving the the end of the range. I guess I'll just keep a closer watch on sobistrator AND the client next time.

-Rychek

I guess you lost your factors b/c you deleted fact.txt ? ...

If you didn't delete fact.txt you could still submit them using notepad and httP://www.seventeenorbust.com/sieve

What I always do is create a folder within the same directory as the files. I then transfer the fact files into this folder replacing any files contained,etc, etc, etc.

I did lose the fact.txt file, but I submitted the factors as I found them with sobistrator. That's why I'm only resieving the end of the range.

Yup looks like the last factor you submitted was at 496963, I don't believe that you missed any factors between 496963-497000 but it never hurts to double check.

I started checking from 496975 and nothing as of yet. It's a PII doing the double check, so it'll take a couple more days.

-Rychek

Heh... I'm glad I double checked that range end. I found one factor in there. I don't remember what it was exactly, but it was there.

-Rychek

Thanks for your persistance,

496.995T 21181 4801052

Pretty sure this was your factor.