Thread: IE vs. Firefox stats weirdness

IE vs. Firefox stats weirdness

Hi Bok -

When you get around to it... after your New Year's party

I had an interesting thing happen while I was test-driving Firefox 1.0 today.

I had looked at your stats pages for F@H, and drilled down to the userstats.php page on a few people.

Then, in the same browser tab I went to the FAD stats, and drilled down to my own userstats.php page, and the graphs on the right side were the same graphs from the last user I had looked at in the F@H stats. I reloaded the page, same thing. Closed the tab, started over at F@H, then to FAD, and got the same result. Tried the same thing in IE6, and it works perfectly.

further testing - It works the other way too: look at my userstats on FAD, then a userstats page on F@H. Each time, I'm going to the main http://stats.free-dc.org/index2.php page and navigating down to the team page, then the user page, back up to the main page and down into the other project.

Pretty bizarre.

Have Fun

0-6 12-9 11-3 11-3 0-8 1

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, it's due to my lack of knowledge of php sessions. I"m doing something wrong when I call the graphs /me thinks. It's on a small list of things for master Dyyryath to help me with :P Unless amyone else is up to the challenge....

Bok