could the number of residues recieved for a test be added to the garbage que list. This would make it alot easier to see which tests are for the main prp and which ones are abandoned tests that have been p[icked up again. Would it be possible to have someone who uses the garbage que to only recieve a tests that has not had any residues turned in yet? and have only one of each test handed out in garbage (i don't know how it is now but garbage used ot give everyone who chose to run it the same test. ) Not that i believe people should be running garbage acct. but the way it is now anyone running it is performing a triple or quadruple check on the N values that are obviously not prime. also the original purpose of the garbage que was to make the bottom limit of the min n vallues where a prime could be move faster. With the way its being run now it does not achieve this because all of the low tests being handed out (around 4 million) have been completed by someone else along time ago. (And they already have a double check in the works which is what you're looking at, be it intentional or not.) I don't want ot see the garbage acct removed because i liked the original plan for it. I don't like seeing the n lower bounds sitting in one place for many months because there is one person running a test on a P1, or because someone is intentionally holding on to a test for an obscenly long time by only submitting blocks once a month just to have this bottom value. (I'm pretty sure it has happened) If someone had been doing that and the values turned out to be prime the prime could be found months if not years behind scheduale leading to maybe months of wasted effort.