Thread: Client Crash

Client Crash

This weekend my client on a WinXP machine died. I tried restarting it and it gets through with a unit and then crashes again. I fixed the problem by uninstalling and reinstalling the client.

What caused it to go crazy on me?

Goodness, I have no idea. I don't think the windows client has changed. I'll check with Omer about this, and get him to contact you for details.

Interesting

by crashing, you mean like the client window crashes and shuts down, or it gives some sort of error. I think the former one is what you are talking about, I absolutely have no idea whatsoever, is there something special you tried over the weekend?

and yes, did you try the screensaver over the weekend? (is it even installed?) it seems to be messing up with something, I got one complaint about that before as well. I will look into it, thanks for the complaint and sorry I cannot come up with any explanation at this time!

LOL! I am so sorry... I try out so many projects I get a little confused. No problems at all with the Windows client for EON! I meant to post this in SOB.

Ok, thanks for posting, I'm glad to hear things are working ok. Both Omer and I found this error pretty confusing. It's also nice to hear that other projects have glitches as well. Actually, feel free to post about them here to make us feel better.

Originally posted by graeme
    Actually, feel free to post about them here to make us feel better.

Free-DC's Prime Search

Re: Client Crash

Originally posted by camliner
    This weekend my client on a WinXP machine died. I tried restarting it and it gets through with a unit and then crashes again. I fixed the problem by uninstalling and reinstalling the client.

What caused it to go crazy on me?
    Now I understand, the server went down. Read this thread.

Carlos

thanks for letting us know!

from to :P