Thread: slowing way down

slowing way down

Gotta do some hard downloading of several big ISO files (beta testing project) which means I've got to knock off the bulk of my Eon stuff today at least. That ought to cheer up edco on USD...... and from the sounds of it, probably UT also. Don't know what UT is using for their "stealth" project, but it has to be pretty healthy.

haha .. cheers

and yes, there is no hurry, you can take your time downloading those ISO files

Originally posted by omer
    and yes, there is no hurry, you can take your time downloading those ISO files

ahhhhhhh hah hah hah hah ROTFLOL I assumed you'd come out with something like that!!!

By the way, you could always join FDC you know............ UT just doesn't seem like your cup of tea really.............. <cheesy grin>

well afterall, they are more important, are'nt they?

edco is the one who will be happy, it is a loooooooooooooooong way for UT to go to become worth consideration of a threat!

and btw spot 10 is important too, dont you think?

#10 is okay, lord knows I know that as it seems to be my standard place as of late........ After we get another UW member out of the top ten, then both edco and I can stay up there.

Of course the politically correct thing to say is that all "placings" are important as every point counts towards "y'all" reaching your project goals.