D2OLProgress is a homegrown utility for displaying the progress of your computers running the D2OL(TM) application. The original thread has become so long that I thought it would be more convenient for users if we posted a D2OL forum sticky with a link to the new download URL. So with Bok's help it now lives here:

http://www.free-dc.org/utilities/d2olprogress/

Today's release is a new version, 1.02, which includes the following enhancements:
- a native Windows(TM) application (.exe) for progress nodes which can install itself as a windows service and runs in a Low base priority. (Only tested under WIN2K & XP).
- a native Linux daemon for progress nodes, including an init.d script for Debian
- a new column of "node ID" now displays in the GUI
- GUI timestamp columns will now show the date (in addition to the time) IF it is not the same day as today
- the progress bar now displays the % complete
- the HTML output now displays colored cells for stale nodes, like the GUI always has

The GUI app is still Java-based. If you elect not to use the native progress apps, the Java-based progress node is still available but must be updated to be compatible with the 1.02 GUI.

This has only been tested by me so there may be some initial issues, please add a forum entry and we'll try to address it through advice or bug fix if necessary. Here are some conditions I haven't tried: all my Node IDs are 6 digits so it hasn't been tested with smaller node IDs, I have not upgraded to XP SP2 so it hasn't been tested there, I have not tried it under Java 1.5.