Thread: Best math for AMD?

Best math for AMD?

Hey, anyone...

I'm ready to turn off my FaD client for a little while. I've been burning up the proteome WUs and wanna try my hand at something else.

I love my math and I want to know what math project does the best with an AMD. I have seen it in some other thread before but I can't find the post.

Anyone?

I have a feeling someone's going to say OGR-25 or OGR-24 or something like that.

I loved running SoB because I could see all those big long numbers, but I absolutely hate that LLNET crap.

If I have to put up with LLNET (I'd rather run BOINC and I -hate- BOINC) then I'll just keep FaD running.

-Jeff
    Distributed Hold'em

I'm running RC5, and all my processors are AMD.All of them are doing about 8.6 to 8.7 million keys/ sec. so I would say it's a good one for AMD.
    THE MORE I WORK ON MY COMPUTERS,THE MORE HAIR I LOSE!!

I thought you were on the gauntleteers with us?

Nope, I'm not involved w/ the Gauntleteers until my dualie is built, which won't be until the summer at least.

-Jeff
    Distributed Hold'em

Free-DC's Prime Search
    CaptainMooseInc,

Try sieving for SOB.

Carlos

SoB Second Pass is also an option. Just go into the registry and do an F3 search for your name. Change it to "yourname"QQQsecondpass, exit the registry editor and start up SoB. Athlons work great for second pass.

did the F3 search for the name I'm using and I got a list. I attached the print screen so you can see it. Which one do I change to "yourname"QQQsecondpass?

-Jeff
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Distributed Hold'em

100% FREE-DC FaDDer Twiztid Truckie's Avatar
    Jeff,

Your PM box is full.

Brian
    Twiztid Truckie (onward to 3 million!)