Thread: runaway client?

runaway client?

I've noticed the N increase for the last few days has been much larger htan usual. Are we in a low density range, has production increased, is ita statistical anomaly? Or is there anothre runaway client scooping up tests? just wondering if anyone knows whats going on.

Sieve it, baby!
    This page shows that anonymous has 155 tests pending. But with only 2.15 M cEMs/sec of throughput in the last day, that looks suspicious...

could it be that a prime has been found and this is eating up the tests for those Ks? or maybe 2 primes?

Well last two times we found a prime they were very good at hidding the fact. So my guess is it's not due to finding a prime.

The project page shows all k's at relatively the same level... in other words one k is not lagging or not being assigned. Also the completed tests havn't really changed much... I though an n increase of 10,000 per day was normal...

what are you basing the rapid-n increase on?

The only thing I could hope for at this point is the first pass time out has been increase so less tests are being reassigned???