Thread: DC question - Expected finish

DC question - Expected finish

Anyone who knows which projects have definite goals and/or can be acheived in the forseeable future?

That is projects that doesn't seem to be going on forever but may reach their goals in approximately 2-3 years?
    Can someone make a list?

Hello? I had expected at least one post... Don't you know it or don't you wanna tell it?

Free-DC's Prime Search
    Try eOn project.

Carlos

OGR-25 and Seventeen or Bust will end, some time.

RC5-72 will also end, but the chances of it being in the near future are slim.

There is still seti classic which is expected to end soon? Who really knows but I crunched a few WU's myself the other day and it brought back fond memories. Good luck with your search I hope you find what you're looking for.

pirates@home is ending by August

Thanks for the answers!

I there are more then please tell me, I'm trying to get an overview of the projects and their "timelines"

Read about it here

IMO the WCG is a good project to run. It runs almost exactly like UD, has a GUI interface similar to D2OL, and the staff members post regularly in the forums. They DO post progress updates to the users.

Find-a-Drug

Well Find-a-Drug could be classed as specific goals.

There are individual Targets, these change very often as we crunch through them all.
    some will get extended as needed (more molecules crunched against them )

So each target eventually closes (it's all on their targets stats page)

But until Find-a-Drug runs out of targets found by scientists the overall projects shouldn't stop