Thread: Companion projects?

Companion projects?

Hi guys and gals.
    I`m outa hospital tomorrow till Xmas so I can start getting my life back together and get some work done at home.
    I`m already running Dimes as a secondary to FAD and I`m gonna be kicking in another dual Athlon 2000XP (may upgrade it yet) if I can find a reasonable disk for it and was wondering if there`s any other complimentary (to FAD=low cpu usage) DC projects we`re doing as a team that I can add to my 3 servers.
    Probably a keycounter or similar though I`m not that active on typing nowadays.
    Any ideas welcome and happy that I`ve just fixed my power and gas prices for 3 years as it seems they`re skyrocketing in the UK again. Heard on the news, in addition to more trouble in London that Power Gen just hiked it`s gas price another 12% and electric is going up as well. :shocked:
    Like an ol` 8086, slow but serviceable.
    One advantage of old age...nobody can tell you how much cake you can eat

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    TKC = Tiny Keycounter
    Project Dolphin
    Mousetracker
    Whatpulse

are all projects that track key presses/clicks and mouse movement.

Glad to hear you're getting out of hospital for a while!!

Bok

Thanks Bok.
    Yeah, they`ve just superglued me for now to stop anything moving too much and knocked some nerves out so as long as I wear a straightjacket (very appropriate cos I was definitely cracking up) and don`t do any rock climbing, hang gliding or free fall parachuting from more than 10,000 ft I should be OK till the surgeon earns his 10th million on a lecture tour and gets back around Xmas
    In the meantime, I`m saving up for a new 939 dual core etc and will eventually be flogging off one or two of the 3 Asus dual AMDs to help pay for it and hopefully organising a new house build as well if the pension will stretch cos I`m avoiding taking the other pensions I`ve got till the taxman decides to be a bit kinder.

So was just wondering which of those projects we`re into as Free DC and I`ll stick it on as well as firing up No. 3 again if I can lay hands on a cheapie disk drive.
    Like an ol` 8086, slow but serviceable.
    One advantage of old age...nobody can tell you how much cake you can eat