Hi folks,

I'm posting this for Moogie. I don't know if you are aware but she's been going thru a bit of health stuff lately. Exploratory surgery about a month ago indicated some pretty bad problems. She was out recovering from that for two weeks, back to work for a week (not sure how she did that) and then had surgery on April 16th. The surgery was successful though a bit more complicated than originally thought (we had a long wait during surgery). It's been a tough 5 years for her, a really rough three months, and a very difficult recovery time after the surgery. I am amazed at how strong she is. She rarely gives in to the pain and has a positive attitude about everything.

Her spirits are up, and she has been following the doctor's orders. She was even sitting up the next morning after surgery, and walking that afternoon (slowly, but walking - she was determined).

Basically, she just wanted me to say "hey." She's still around but it's hard for her to get on the computer for any length of time yet.

If you want to shout out and give her encouragement, I'd appreciate it and I know she would to. If you want to email or PM her please do so. Until she can spend some time on the computer I'll be printing stuff out and showing it to her.

We have been blessed with having her family and amazing friends stepping in to help out.

Thanks again,
Ward