Okay I run SB at Normal Priority - The reason is I figure while I'm not at my PC why not have it chugging full away for me.

Is this bad?
When I run this with the Direct Connect filesharing program it has issues (crashes occasionally) should I set it to low or idle and will this drastically affect my processing of the data at hand?

Also, My cEM's/sec in the client show aroun 170000 (approx) yet I keep ending up with a rating of about 80k/sec on the site, why is that?

Finally, I'm seriously interested in a Windows (maybe 2k) version of the client that would not require installation and would write its data to disk when closing instead of to Registry (as I assume, perhaps wrongly, that SB windows client does). The reason is I log in to a computer at my school (DeVry) and while I'm there I consider that while I'm logged in wouldn't it be nice to get more processing power at least temporarily shoved to the SB cause? And since I can run exe's off the zip disks as long as they're nonvirulent, I figure...

If this is a doable thing maybe I could get a chance at the source code and try to make a modified client (save the creator the time and hassle of doing such coding). If not, then let me know and I'll shut up on it.