Originally posted by OberonBob
this has probably been asked before, but when we are done with secret, when all the secret tests are done, is secret going to switch to doing supersecret tests? I mean, will the secret "user" switch to supersecret tests?

I would think that it would be a good idea to do that, the double checks should be done, but the 20 or so people that are doing the secret tests are more than enough, and that number will drop when the 1.1.2 client comes out.
Currently, the upper limit of supersecret is blocked at 400k, and anyone using supersecret gets secret tests. If the same logic applies, when there will be no secret tests (provided that some secret tests will be released by that time), both secret and supersecret should start to get supersecret tests.

My guess is Louie is waiting for secret tests to approach completion in order to release some supersecret tests, and with the popuşarity it has now, it will probably finish within the next two weeks.

Since we've switched to the 1m<n<20m dat file at sieve, I guess he will increase the upper limit of supersecret tests to 1 million sometime towards the new year.