Thread: Automated primality testing with LLRnet for CRUS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Free-DC's Prime Search
    Ironbits,

Please check all your cores running on server port 100. Last contact before the server went down was from one of your machines. A few years ago RieselSieve had a similar problem and it was a faulty client that jammed the server.

Thank you.

Carlos

Free-DC's Prime Search
    Beyond,

I'm pulling off my machines from LLRnet and feed them with manual work from the lower ranges. I reserved a range that will put my cores busy for two weeks.

Carlos

I have not geared up yet and you are pullng boxes off?
    -:Beyond:-

Free-DC's Prime Search
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond View Post
    I have not geared up yet and you are pullng boxes off?
    I'll do the work not with LLRnet client but with LLR standard client.

Free-DC's Prime Search
    I changed one of the server settings allowing more number of concurrent connections. The server port 100 had 8 and server port 300 had 16, changed both to 30. Let's see what happens.

I'll attempt to get everything switch over to running off my proxy in the next hour or 2, should reduce the number of clients connecting to your server but it will increase the amount of time I'm connected.

Proxy is set to cache 1000 test and uploaded every 100 results. I can increase this if needed?
    -:Beyond:-

Free-DC's Prime Search
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond View Post
    I'll attempt to get everything switch over to running off my proxy in the next hour or 2, should reduce the number of clients connecting to your server but it will increase the amount of time I'm connected.

Proxy is set to cache 1000 test and uploaded every 100 results. I can increase this if needed?
    You can keep your proxy server on, just reduce the number of uploaded results to 50 at time (proxyTosendThreshold = 50).