Thread: Sieve Cleanup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'll start it right away then.

I'm trying to get in touch with mpower0 who has the next lowest outstanding ranges after KriZp. They are quite substantial ranges and I would appreciate hearing from him soon.

Anyone know anything about mpower0?

Do you know if he's in a team? If yes, you could contact the team on their forum. If not, I would say someone else takes that range and finishes it.

I volunteer if needed. :-)

Edit: Are you sure it's mpower0 and not mgpower0? In that case, crunchers inc. is the place to look:
    http://www.s15.invisionfree.com/Crun...ex.php?act=idx
    Last edited by opyrt; 03-25-2009 at 07:33 AM.

Thanks for locating him, I've registered on their forum so that I can send him a PM and an email.

Matt,

I see that a range has been abandoned now. It would be really nice if your webpage could tell about abandoned ranges at the "reserve range" page.

That way, if an abandoned range is 450G, we could reserve that 450G and get a whole range instead of reserving 400G and leaving 50G for the next poor soul.

Hope this wasn't too confusing and that you understood what I meant! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by opyrt View Post
    Matt,

I see that a range has been abandoned now. It would be really nice if your webpage could tell about abandoned ranges at the "reserve range" page.

That way, if an abandoned range is 450G, we could reserve that 450G and get a whole range instead of reserving 400G and leaving 50G for the next poor soul.

Hope this wasn't too confusing and that you understood what I meant! :-)
    HTML Code:
    Sieve Co-Ordinator
    You are logged in as Joe_O [Reserve A Range | Change Your Info | View Your Ranges | Log Out]
    Admin Controls [View Reserved Ranges | Admin Area | User List | Available Range Check]
    [Overview | Submit Factors | Completed Ranges | SOB Sieve Forum | PSP Forum ]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Available: 12900550 -> 12904050
    Available: 100002900 -> 200000000
    From the Available Range Check page.
    Joe O

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Thanks for locating him, I've registered on their forum so that I can send him a PM and an email.
    My registration has still not been approved on their forum, does anyone else have a login for that forum so we can get in touch with him? Or does anyone know another way to get in touch?

EDIT: Have PMed him from this forum and emailed him for the second time, guess I'll have to wait and see!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    My registration has still not been approved on their forum, does anyone else have a login for that forum so we can get in touch with him? Or does anyone know another way to get in touch?

EDIT: Have PMed him from this forum and emailed him for the second time, guess I'll have to wait and see!
    I've PM'd him on his forum(Crunchersinc). I'll let you know when he responds.
    Joe O