Quote Originally Posted by LAURENU2 View Post
YoYo Angus does have some merit You act at a single member But with the support hundreds members pushing you, How can any of us even think of competing against you.
To tell the truth You are the one reason I gave up my 1st place seat on MUON and stooped working it
You might help some DC project But you are in my opinion vary Bad for the spirit of competition
And competition is the driving force Behind DC-ing

All statements above are my own opinions and my or may not be that of Free-DC
I disagree that the points go to yoyo (as in the user). Within BOINC, each user/team gets his own credits. Within the external projects, yoyo is just a name whip represents the whole BOINC community. It does not represent yoyo personally.

And frankly, I think what yoyo is doing is GREAT for non-BOINC DC projects. They get a lot of CPU power that they otherwise would not get. And I would be willing to put money on it, that all the non-BOINC project admins that have signed up with yoyo are very HAPPY with the results.

Does it mess with the non-BOINC stats a bit? Sure, because it looks like a single user has massive stats. But so long as people recognize what's going on, and treat the "yoyo" user as a team, no big deal.