I disagree that the points go to yoyo (as in the user). Within BOINC, each user/team gets his own credits. Within the external projects, yoyo is just a name whip represents the whole BOINC community. It does not represent yoyo personally.
But in the project's stats, it *is* yoyo who is getting credit, not the user who moved from the standalone to Boinc-wrapped client, expecting to get their deserved points, particularly if they use the same ID or email account in both systems. The teams also lose out, seeing their standings in the project sink as points are incorrectly awarded to some team called "yoyo", instead of their own team.

And frankly, I think what yoyo is doing is GREAT for non-BOINC DC projects. They get a lot of CPU power that they otherwise would not get. And I would be willing to put money on it, that all the non-BOINC project admins that have signed up with yoyo are very HAPPY with the results.

Does it mess with the non-BOINC stats a bit? Sure, because it looks like a single user has massive stats. But so long as people recognize what's going on, and treat the "yoyo" user as a team, no big deal.
This is where you are wrong. It IS a big deal. Yoyo is STEALING those points that should be awarded to the user and team that did the work, in the PROJECT stats.