Thread: RNA World

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Isn't the rule of the Autobahn to "Drive Right"?

Quote Originally Posted by ARS-outlnder View Post
    Isn't the rule of the Autobahn to "Drive Right"?
    Indeed. That's why I chose left.

Michael.
    http://www.rechenkraft.net - Germany's largest distributed computing community

- - - - - - - - - -
    RNAs are nanomachines or nanomachine building blocks. Examples: The ribosome, RNase P, the cellular protein secretion machinery and the spliceosome.

Blog Entries

Huston we have a problem

They say Left I say Right Some one is sure to be
    Thank goodness there are only 2 more to go

Have only ported 90% of my power to your project Due to Nodes feeding on other projects
    But that may change if you can provide Food for my Little hoard of Nodes :Cage:
    Up to about 95% NOW and I see some nodes searching for food
    We need more Food Michael

I see you dishing out some fast food there 1 to 10 min WU's
    How is your Server doing under the high load
    Is that why some of my Nodes are looking for WU's

Well, as stated on the project main page in the NEWS section we were fiddling around a bit with the database. It seems, however, that to our surprise there is rather a bottle neck issue with the dual HD RAID system. We are on it but for the non-Linux x64 guys it might be advisable to add a second project just in case the well runs dry overnight (although there is CMS work queued up already).

Michael.

- - - - - - - - - -
    RNAs are nanomachines or nanomachine building blocks. Examples: The ribosome, RNase P, the cellular protein secretion machinery and the spliceosome.

Mr. Weber, even though I am currently not doing your project, I am very pleased that you are communicative and willing to do whatever you have to do to keep it up and running.

I assure you that your attitude is few and far between.

Thank you for a job well done.

I agree. It is almost unheard of for a project to be informative any place except the project web site. Keep up the great work.
    And make sure you enjoy your Rosenmontag.
    19 primes found. The largest: 1351*2^617684+1 (185945 digits)

Thanks guys for the nice encouragement. Even on Rosenmontag (how do you know?) we keep an eagle eye on our project as you can see.

Michael.

- - - - - - - - - -