I've decided not to turn the old stats back on. By the end of the day, they'll be completely gone.

However, to keep people from getting edgy, I've enabled a few of the features on the new system's Personal Stats Pages. While this isn't nearly all of the stuff that will go there, it's the most useful stuff from the old stats with a couple of new features:

• The Production table can now be expanded to display as many as the last 72 hourly updates.
  • The Conquests and Threats tables can now display users who aren't on your team. The team-only filter is enabled by default, but you can click on 'OFF' and see everyone.
  • The Conquests and Threats tables now allow a variable number of results from 10 to 50.

You can access the Personal Stats Pages by clicking on any user's name in their team's stats page.

Soon I'll add graphs: hourly, daily, weekly production, as well as dynamic graphs allowing you to graph your production in any time frame against any other user or users.

I'll also turn on 'Career Highlights' and 'Milestones'.

Production highlighting (color coding) should be on soon as well (for both teams & users). I'm still trying to work out a clean, easy on the eyes, non-tacky set of colors.

I'll probably enable 'Dump Highlighting' on both the Team Users page and the Production table on each user's Personal Stats Page. This looks for single update production well above average for the user in question and highlights it as a dump.

That should keep everyone satisfied for a week or so while I continue to work on the new page designs and 'Virtual Teams' code.