Thread: New Team Page

New Team Page

Hi there all!

Just a short post to announce the creation of a new Canada team webpage.

Like most new pages there is very little content so far. I'll be changing this over the next couple of weeks.

I invite all folders to take a look and offer any ideas. Please let me know if there any problems, criticisms, ideas or complaints.

I want to see if I can jumpstart this team a little. We are doing well, but I think we could do better.

Here's the link

Thanks for any input!

Hi Tyrfang

Good to have you aboard I don't have a problem if you would like to be the team leader, I checked out your web site, pretty cool, with that kind of enthusiasm, I think you would be a great choice for team Canada's leader.

Take care and keep folding

Durfol

Originally posted by Durfol
    Hi Tyrfang

Good to have you aboard I don't have a problem if you would like to be the team leader, I checked out your web site, pretty cool, with that kind of enthusiasm, I think you would be a great choice for team Canada's leader.

Take care and keep folding

Durfol
    Hi there!
    Boy am I glad you posted here. I felt kind of weird asking about being team leader when there were others ahead of me in the count...like yourself. I thought that maybe the team had had a leader at one point and they had left to join another team or something.

Glad you like the site...more things to come...Drop me your e-mail and I'll keep you up to date

Cheers

Good luck.

It is a great project, with a flexible client and quite a few options for configuration and deployment.

Having a smaller team and trying to build it up is a LOT of fun.

Originally posted by MAD-ness
    Good luck.

It is a great project, with a flexible client and quite a few options for configuration and deployment.

Having a smaller team and trying to build it up is a LOT of fun.
    Thanks!
    Hehehe...Maybe I should change my name to Madness?

Cheers...

Hi

It looks like your web site is working, two new folders and we've gone from 51 to 44 in one day, that rocks.

Durfol

Originally posted by Durfol

Hi

It looks like your web site is working, two new folders and we've gone from 51 to 44 in one day, that rocks.

Durfol
    Hey there

Yeah..I was pretty happy to see 23 million new structures on the doorstep this morning. Makes it worthwhile putting up some pages.

Thanks for the kind words..

Congrats to the Team! Canada has gone from 51st postition to 31st positition in the last three days thanks to members coming onboard.

Way to go!