Thread: Older stats issue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    hmm, first of all, not sure why this was captured as a 'moderation' post in the first place. Fixed that anyway.
    Hello again,

Whated to let you know that my postings are still being moderated. Maybe because I do not Login and post that often?

Thx,
    F$

Edit: NM, this one posted immediately but I still do not see my previous post.

It went something like this......

Well, they did the rollback ---> http://aqua.dwavesys.com/forum_threa...rap=true#11777
    Last edited by Fire$torm; 07-15-2011 at 01:47 PM.

There hasn't been a Stat's Update for many of the Projects in either over a day or close to a day on the Main Stats's Page >>> http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=index ... Thanks

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, my fault. I put a stop in the scripts for yesterday to make sure I had a clean break to shutdown the database server prior to the power cut. Afterwards when I started them up I forgot to take it out So it ran one iteration and then just paused. I fixed it a few hours ago and it's updated now...

Noticed that the "Average Team Rank across Projects" is blank in the stats. Any chance of a fix as it's one of my favorites? Thanks.

Blog Entries
    yeah, I knew about it. Will fix it.

*EDIT* - Fixed

Hiya BOK. Seems like the fun never stops....

Wanted to let your that my stats page Recent Milestones column is showing Saturday, 3 March 2012 | 85,000,000 as the most recent but my BOINC overall is at 353,827,413.

Thanks in advance,
    F$

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries
    hehe, yes, I'm actually fixing that now. I noticed it yesterday and gopher pointed out the obvious to me an hour or so ago For some reason it re-created the milestones when they already exist on the archived table. I'm running a purge right now.