Thread: Older stats issue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Crazy Old Man
    I wonder if aqua ever returns to a active project since the project owners (d-wave) not responding or answering any emails.
    Its almost as if they disappeared since the aqua project administrator got fired nothing has been revealed or done to inform the distributed project community

What happend - today I got this one: No host found with that cpid. Perhaps this project is not exporting stats yet - so now Im disapeard or what? - Whatr happend to the stats?

Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar
    uBronan - no idea, but the stats were fixed I believe
    Kim kaos - what is your CPID / Aqua user name and i'll see what has happened to it, maybe it's got mangled somewhere.
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop,but who needs a laptop when you have a phone...
    Now to remember my old computer specs..

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kim kaos View Post
    What happend - today I got this one: No host found with that cpid. Perhaps this project is not exporting stats yet - so now Im disapeard or what? - Whatr happend to the stats?
    I'm guessing you came in from an external project site? If you can let me know where from and the host id I can check, if it has no credits then it's not exported in the XML feed from the project, but there could be a number of reasons, including as you say a project not exporting stats, like mopac@home or volpex..