Thread: Some db issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Crazy Old Man
    That would be awesome

I am currently struggling to understand prpnet and the badges from primegrid
    Scary enough only 2 projects seem to be gpu ones and the cpu projects really take ages .... i got one of those sob ones and still is busy after roughly 5 days (122 hours and counting at 55%)
    It prolly gives crappy credits as well

On the psa prpnet side was messing with the cuda dos client which after i think was 20 hours gave me 10k points on the prpnet but lol found out this is almost worth nothing, because they are worth if i read it right only 50 cobblestones or so.
    And could not find myself on the stats here as well on the primegrid stats, i guess it only shows up when you run for a year or so xD

Good god i should have stayed just on gpu projects which pay tons of cobblestones very fast

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    I'm doing it now actually.

I think prpnet from PRimeGrid is completely separate from there BOINC part, though they do offer a badge in the PSA (Project Staging Area) which is run outside of BOINC, I don't think prpnet is part of that. You'll likely get close to a badge with just one SoB wu I think. IIRC they give ~9000 credits each, maybe more now that the exponent is higher, so hang in there with the one you are running. Yes, only two of their subprojects are cuda, they've had more in the past like the AP26 subproject but it was basically completed.

You only show up in a BOINC xml export when you've got any sort of credit at all. What is your primegrid ID ? Perhaps run the ppsieve project on your cuda card, it's still pretty good credit and the wu's are only 10mins or so. They export stats 4 times per day so it wouldn't take long to show up..

Let me fix your older id's now and I'll let you know.

Blog Entries
    I've done seasonal attribution and ufluids.

I found a 'Bronan' in BBC Climate, nothing remotely like it in Rieselsieve though. There is only a single user with 7,545 credits - Webbie ?? I think it must be you as if you click on the CPID at the top there is an entry for BBC Climate Prediction too..

If you confirm I'll move the cpid's to your main one

Crazy Old Man
    hahahaha yes those are mine but could not change them since it went offline
    Rieselsieve should be Webbie cause thats the name which i used for many years on old projects tsc/dpad and older i once ran with some team also team_elteor_borislavj for a couple of months

Looks like the Combined User Totals are either still messed up or messed up again since yesterday I think ...

Blog Entries
    Damn. yes, I see the issue. I'll have to recover that from yesterday, it's caused all combined milestones to be regenerated too. Bah.. it'll get on it later this morning.

Whoa, Looks fixed now, lets see somebody beat that 1 day Total ...

Blog Entries
    Not yet, it's basically cycling around. I broke it yesterday when fixing the 'main' country for combined users using a materialized view. Just waiting on the current run to complete, then I'll restore the table from yesterday morning. It's going to mean today's totals are too high and yesterdays are too low, but I can probably fix that manually.