In response to the concerns on PRPNet work and such hopefully I can add to what Bok said to help you understand how it works. PRPNet is seperate from Prime Grid Boinc because they consider prpnet to be manual sieving of projects. For prpnet projects you earn prpnet credits that are then converted over to BOINC credits. the conversion comes out to roughly 18 prpnet credits/boinc credit. Since users can gain huge amounts of PRPNet credits in a short amount of time the boinc credits are spread out so that the RAC doesn't get crazy high all at once. Also stats from PRPnet are manually added to boinc stats about once a month and it normally takes longer for new users to see credit.

So for example here i have 163,489 PRPNet credits right now. If i stopped right now then once all the stats are processed i should end up with roughly 9000 Boinc credits for Prime Grid. currently my credits come in for boinc in 100-200 credit chunks each day although I'm not running the really long tests like 5oB or MEGA so that makes sense. It should be that the longer the test the more credit you will get.

So as long as PRPNet settings are configured correctly to match your PG info and then that it shows up right here in the stats the credit should eventually transfer