Thread: Fix it

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey guys,

I just noticed in my stats that the Recent Milestones table hasn't listed my combined 300 Mil mark. Is this an error or does the Milestone posting rule change at this level?

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    The recent snafu caused 1M+ milestones to be posted on the 17th. 99% of them erroneously. I ended up deleting everything from that date and an trying to figure out the best way to re-add the legitimate ones..not an easy task and I'm having to write a perl script to do it, but want to get it right

I'll add yours manually as I've done a few others already as I find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    The recent snafu caused 1M+ milestones to be posted on the 17th. 99% of them erroneously. I ended up deleting everything from that date and an trying to figure out the best way to re-add the legitimate ones..not an easy task and I'm having to write a perl script to do it, but want to get it right

I'll add yours manually as I've done a few others already as I find them.
    Wow BOK, thanks. I should have said that I wasn't in a hurry for an answer as I know your very busy at the moment. Sorry.

F$

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Benjamin Franklin