Thread: Stats are down

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hurrah! Back in business Just in time for me to see a milestone I've been after for *ages*

Not had much luck with hardware here either. Lost 2 HDs in the last few weeks, and now another machine is randomly freezing and failing to find an OS. Running out of bits to cannibalise from old machines

Anyway, hadn't realised how much I relied on Free-DC. Might have to make another donation soon

Al.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChertseyAl View Post
    Hurrah! Back in business

Anyway, hadn't realised how much I relied on Free-DC. Might have to make another donation soon
    Al.
    I think everyone should realize how much they use Free-DC and how mush they missed Free-DC Stats when they were down.
    It MIGHT Make them WANT to give a little back to Free-DC.
    I am vary SURE Bok is not to happy about having to strip down other working PC's Just to get the Stats. UP again

Quote Originally Posted by LAURENU2 View Post
    I think everyone should realize how much they use Free-DC
    Ah, just put some small change in the pot. Would be more, but I'm running out of HDs here and need to order some new ones. BOINC can seriously ruin your hardware

Anywoo, just pleased that the best stats site is back again. And Free-DC really is the best. By a Loooooooong way. Just sayin' like

Al.