Thread: New additions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    www.amdusers.com
    Hey bok, thanks for fixing the stats. Good job.

What happened?

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    temp filesystem (which is in memory) broke somehow and stopped the main combined user totals updating. I've moved it back to disk for now. I'll have to go back and fix the milestones for that single day, but that's not too big a deal. Luckily I think the worst of my project upgrade here at work is over and I might even get some sleep tonight! Flying home on friday

FWIW, my recent milestones here: http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?p...029048beb69fb3 are out of date. Only showing 9.5M. Not important, but just sayin' like.

Also, and I don't think this is related to the recent problems, but clicking a tab like "User by CPID 2" just results in a popup saying "tab toggle passed:userbycpid2". Might just be my ancient browser (FF3).

Cheers,

Al.

Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar
    Chertsey thanks for the heads up - hmm some debug info got left in.
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop,but who needs a laptop when you have a phone...
    Now to remember my old computer specs..

Hi,

First, Thanks for the Free DC Fun Stat, it's great!

Can i do a request here? I desire more Fun Stat like:

-Most Top 1000's = Most Top 1000 in projects. My RAC can't play in Top 100's and i want play!!

-Most Top 100 Team and Top 10 Team = Most Top 100 and Top 10 in team by projects. Free DC show his Fun Stat by World and allready by Team, maybe it's OK for this new way? This competition in team on projects is for me the best.

Thank a lot.

Kasur from Alliance Francophone.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    I will look again at these.

By team, do you mean users who are in the top 100 in their team? I've avoided this type because anyone could be in a team on their own and not allow others to join. So they would automatically be there. Perhaps I could restrict it to teams of 10/20 or more users though.

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    By team, do you mean users who are in the top 100 in their team?
    Exactly! that's what I meant

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    I've avoided this type because anyone could be in a team on their own and not allow others to join. So they would automatically be there. Perhaps I could restrict it to teams of 10/20 or more users though.
    I had not thought about that. It would be a problem. But I do not think the unified ranking top 100 users who are on their team, as a ranking of the top 100 of all Sici, Seti Germany and "I'm alone and i rock you all".

Purpose ranking with our position in the number of top 100 with the other members of his team. For example, I am top 100 on 50 projects of the Alliance Francophone, how many members of the Alliance Francophone top100 is 50 times or more?

While members of small teams have a good funstats in this statistic, and appear before their Mega Milestones, and maybe you do not want that Free DC is so fun.

I do not know. Thank you so much to think about.

Kasur

edit: I have already ranking "top 1000" in my Mega Milestones, thank you very much much much.