Thread: Faults after failure of SSD and rewrite of stats

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Bok,

first of all many thanks for bringing up free-dc stats again.
    I've got a small issue with the badges after system is up again. yoyo@home as several subprojects with badges for each. Free-dc stats displays only one instead of four.

Thanks in advance for looking into it

Eric

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    ah, yeah. Gopher and I were revamping how we do the badges yesterday and it broke that. Let me put the new version of the banner into the code - it's not complete quite yet and still needs a little tidying and re-positioning but it will at least display the badges. I've also added in the capability for the the WCG badges too, though they don;t export the data for them so I'm having to do it on a per user basis. Let me know your WCG ID (or your CPID - a link to your stats page here will be good enough) and I'll add yours in if you do WCG.

Thanks Bok for this quick fix. My cpid=ef6952e68efab41be32e71821c19a9e8. I'm currently not in WCG.

Thanks you very much

Eric

Bok,

Good to see the site back up. It seems faster on page loads but I do miss the different tab views that I guess were done with the javascript that was removed.

I do have a problem with my Mega Milestones. I was waiting for a few updates to process to see if it fixed itself but no luck. It looks like two of my projects are not getting counted affecting several MM.

MM -- displayed value -- correct value
    250k's -- 66 -- 67
    100k's -- 86 -- 87
    50k's -- 91 -- 92
    25k's -- 92 -- 93
    10k's -- 98 -- 99
    1k's -- 108 -- 109
    Top1000 Ranks -- 96 -- 98
    Projects -- 109 -- 111

Thanks for looking into this.
    Jeff

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    hmm, looks like your CPID is incorrect for project '3x1' in one of the databases - and it is the incorrect version in the last xml from the project. Did I correct once perhaps historically for you (I seem to recall this) and in the snafu last thursday I've re-ran the xml in one of the databases so have overwritten it again?

I've fixed it again anyway and am re-running the MM's right now. It should fix all the value ones, but given the projects are 2 out looks like there is at least one other project with an incorrect CPID also. Aha, it's the Boinc Alpha project - fixed that too..give it a short while to show up.

Yes, I was worried that the tabbed views js was causing issues, still not sure it was though, Gopher has tidied up some of the restyling, but we are also looking into a rewrite into complete HTML5/CSS3.

*EDIT* added bonus, I added your id to the list of ones I'm tracking for WCG badges so they appear now too

Thanks, all MM look good and I have nice WCG badges.

Yes you did merge/fix CPIDs for me once. That should have affected more than two projects, but no matter all looks good now.

Great work as always.

Last update of stats page: Data Updated : Thu Jun 13, 17:47:15 2013 BST ??
    Looks like this in my stats page:

Last Checked : Thu Jun 13, 17:47:15 2013 BST
    Data Updated : Thu Jun 13, 17:47:15 2013 BST
    Current Time: Fri Jun 14, 14:49:53 2013 BST

See also on Cross Project Identifier e4af9f42c60de1aaade93467616c5ab8