Thread: Stats website not logging me in

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Does the link for 'CPID page' correctly point to you own page at least ?

I know why the other one doesn't work. To be honest I rarely use that page at all as I don't do any nonBOINC projects any longer and that's all it's for. Do you do nonBOINC ?

The CPID-page shows my values - if I know that the other one won't work I can use it instead. At the moment I don't do any nonBOINC projects. But it isn't impossible to run one or two in future.
    And because I'm an IT-Pro, I'm interested why the link won't work (only in a few words).

Thanks in advance

Blog Entries
    I'll fix it for you in the morning. It's just because when you entered your details in statstool, it didn;t create a true profile, which is needed to link nonboinc projects together seeing as they don;t have the concept of a CPID.

Blog Entries
    I think I misunderstood this. It is correctly linking to your page, but the page itself is empty because you haven't setup any of your project id's within statstool. I added one for you for abc@home where your id is 143016, take a look now. Then try adding more id's on statstool.

Then I misunderstood how to proceed - I thought with entering my CPID my projects would appear in the STATS.
    Now it seems that my problem is solved! :-)
    Thank you very much for helping

Blog Entries
    yeah, that's why I wouldn't use teammain if you are just doing BOINC projects, use the userbycpid page instead.

Sorry but can I add my account not working either. Has been working fine until a couple of weeks ago now won;t log me into STATs despite being logged into thje forum. Haven't really chnaged anything in the interim so a little confused. Config stats just sends me to log in to the forum and all the stats pages (including CPID) are empty.

On a Mac using FF 23.0.1

Cheers Spocky