Thread: Stats Issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    You'll have to give me a little more to go on...
    What about my team page for Climate@Home?

My team scores 25 today, me 400 of them and Trent 625...that's 1025 in total, not 25.
    Yesterday we scored 0, me 2425 of them and Trent 750...that's 3175 in total, not 0.

Our individual totals do not add up to the team total, nor do our weekly or monthly scores.

If it is any consolation: BoincStats shows the same error, so the fault is not at FreeDC, but more likely at Climate@Home itself....
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 08-26-2014 at 09:37 AM.

Hi bok

It appears the Primbotica stats are having a problem with updating. The data from the 6th keeps coming and going.

Hmmm it is strange, when I check 1 time the data will be there, the next time it is not. ?

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Must be a table crash in one of the databases. Will fix when home later tonight.

Is it just me, or was the last database update indeed long ago?

Blog Entries
    The database server is really struggling right now, it needs some major maintenance. It's throttled back to 1.6Ghz for one and is showing errors on one drive. I'll see what I can do but will have to take it offline for a while later today.

Just made a small donation, hopefully if more people do then it'll help keep this excellent site going. Wish it could have been more.
    I didn't realise that you could look at the stats without the Bitcoin figures! I would love to be able to see that - hopefully I will be able to if you get enough donations. What is the URL for that should Free-DC make a comeback?

Blog Entries
    It's listed on the left side. Combined users / teams without Bitcoin

They are back but those aren't updating right now. Took them out to speed things up a little. I'll put them back at some point.

Oh I see. I think I jumped to the conclusion that you meant there was a CPID page with all the user rankings without Bitcoin, but that would look pretty much the same apart from the combined totals and ranks.
    I suppose the one number I would be interested in seeing easily on the CPID page would be my overall rank without Bitcoin. That seems quite hard to find without scrolling around in the "combined users without Bitcoin" table. And really, I am not sure why I care about it, as to me it is just an indicator of how many people have spent the money on Bitcoin specific kit. Fairly pointless information to me at least.
    Keep up the good work Bok, glad to see it up and running again.