Thread: Definition of Badges

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RFGuy_KCCO View Post
    The following site provides some info about most of the available badges from those projects that offer them. You can also make your own custom badge signature, as well.

http://signature.statseb.fr/index.py
    THANKYOU!!!

I signed up to Free-DC just to figure out where this mysterious 'MM' badge came from.

I still haven't figured it out but suspect it's from me checking the box on "If no work for selected applications is available, accept work from other applications?" for some project.

I went through the badges at Signature for BOINC users but none show the MM badge.
    My working hypothesis was it's from MindModeling@Home (beta) but I don't see a badge forum discussion or explanation on the website.

Maybe it's from Moo! but they don't mention anything but the user 1%/5%/25% badges.
    This user has only worked on 4 projects and the gold badge is Collatz, the cow is YoYo and so the MM is either Docking or Moo!

MM for "Moo Moo"?

EDIT: If I'd read this Milestones sub forum a few more minutes before posting this the MM would have been made clear.
    Last edited by Marmot; 04-22-2015 at 02:07 AM.