Thread: Stats Issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    From the looks of the Compaq server it will be more like "Wow, something sticking both in and out, looks like parts of a UPS delivering system"
    I can imagine how their van will look after delivery of the behemoth -driving DHL parcels myself....

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Broer View Post
    From the looks of the Compaq server it will be more like "Wow, something sticking both in and out, looks like parts of a UPS delivering system"
    I can imagine how their van will look after delivery of the behemoth -driving DHL parcels myself....
    Those UPS vans can take a fair amount of abuse. I use to work at a shop that the delivery route was commercial/industrial customers. Actually what was scary that we use to get these hose fittings from a company in the midwest. They must have one of the worst UPS centers or something because they would brown-tape the boxes all around and then packing tape around that... and STILL we would get boxes that had holes and rips in them. They must have been loading using catapults...

The sorting centers fill their containers using conveyor belts, anything that gets in first will have the lot over it....if 'the lot' is a lot heavier: you guess what happens

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Broer View Post
    The sorting centers fill their containers using conveyor belts, anything that gets in first will have the lot over it....if 'the lot' is a lot heavier: you guess what happens
    Aye, but we get stuff from over the U.S. and it was ALWAYS from that one company... I wonder if I could interest them in Titantium containers...
    Recipent: "Wow, those look like scorch marks. Someone hit it with a Stinger missile?"
    UPS Driver: "Oh look at that, I'm running behind, gotta get going!" (slams cargo door shut, speeds up very quickly)