Thread: Stats Issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    hmm, works fine for me. If you are able to debug the connection at all, perhaps with Chrome developer console it might show what is going on?

Also try the equivalent on stats6 - http://stats6.free-dc.org/user/bwcg/618390 and see if that works.

Hi Bok,

First of all, thanks for all your hard work with these over the years. I've used your stats pages for somewhere in the region of 12 or 13 years now, which is slightly terrifying (in both that I'm getting old, and that my numbers are so bad for having been in DC that long).

Anyway, main reason for posting - user stats for a couple of projects that I checked (DPAD and Folding@Home) were playing up. They seem to have corrected themselves now, but on the project overview the users wasn't filling in, and if you went on to a team view, no data for members was showing, or anything at all on the users view. They are both showing now, but it seemed a bit odd and made me wonder if something was crashing. I first noticed the issue with DPAD last night, so 12-14 hours ago and it was still playing up in the last half hour. Anyway, I figured reporting it might ring a bell somewhere.

Cheers for everything.

Blog Entries
    might be a corrupt table on one of the databases, will run some checks and correct.

I finally got there Bok - don't ask me what happened because I haven't a clue. I worked my way down to my stats page from the home screen and finally the stats appeared. I have now re-bookmarked the URL so I hope it all continues to work. Strangely enough, immediately after getting it to work on Firefox, the Safari screen appeared too - weird eh?

The affected server now also lost the Bitcoin Utopia scores, at least: it is not showing them on the CPID page.
    My signature shows a combined score alternating between 3,586,369,210 (wrong) and a score more than 1,000,000 higher
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 07-06-2017 at 08:14 AM.

Blog Entries
    Just got home from vacation. Will take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    hmm, works fine for me. If you are able to debug the connection at all, perhaps with Chrome developer console it might show what is going on?

Also try the equivalent on stats6 - http://stats6.free-dc.org/user/bwcg/618390 and see if that works.
    Still doesn't work Bok - I have even tried in Safari (I use Firefox normally). No joy with either URL

Blog Entries
    PMing you with a different link

Stats can't be reached today

CO2 Emissions Algae Scientist Nflight's Avatar
    Fredericksburg, Pennsylvania, United States
    Apparently, it started today about 10 AM EST, since then the web page layout exists but, the actual contents of the stats material is missing.

All looks right again except for LHC Dev@Home, where scores at the project keep growing but export of stats seems to have halted.