Thread: Bug reporting...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Fixed, same issue as before. I suspect it's in a few other places, so keep 'em coming if you find them.

Hosts I still have to convert so it isn't using datatables right now. Hope to work on that this weekend.

Sounds good man. You're awesome. Love the site as it's my favorite stats site for BOINC.

www.amdusers.com
    bok I'm getting this message when I go to Gerasim stats:

DataTables warning (table id = 'users'): DataTables warning: JSON data from server could not be parsed. This is caused by a JSON formatting error.

Blog Entries
    Fixed, let me know if you find more. It's a json issue with a name that has utf8 characters where I have to use htmlentities prior to encoding. I'd fixed it prior in the top10 teams but this one was in the users part

Hi again, Bok.

When I go to some pages, such as https://stats.free-dc.org/teams/eni and I try to sort by some fields, like "Yesterday", the sorting doesn't work.
    Proud member of the friendliest team around, Team Anandtech!
    The Queue is dead! (Or not needed.) Long Live George Woltman!

Blog Entries
    hmm, it does a check to see how many teams there are before deciding whether to do serverside processing (only on certain rows where there are indexes) or pull everything in and allow local sorting (on anything).

In this case it's using serverside, so something is wrong on that logic, which is a lot more complicated.

I've upped the count to be 2500 before it goes serverside for now, so it's working for Enigma, will debug it on larger projects

Blog Entries
    hmm, it does a check to see how many teams there are before deciding whether to do serverside processing (only on certain rows where there are indexes) or pull everything in and allow local sorting (on anything).

In this case it's using serverside, so something is wrong on that logic, which is a lot more complicated.

I've upped the count to be 2500 from 1000 before it goes serverside for now, so it's working for Enigma (takes a while to pull all that data though) will debug it on larger projects

Hello Bok.
    I'll start off by saying I love the stats page, and I use it every day. So these are not complaints, just bug reports and humble suggestions

When I look at for example my stats for MilkyWay here: https://stats.free-dc.org/user/mil/150943
    The User Daily Scores and User Cumulative Scores for Teammates are empty.
    The user Cumulative Scores for Project Members has the y-axis go from 0. Would it be possible to rescale the y-axis to make the diagram more readable?
    The user Cumulative Scores for Project Members has the legend on the top right hand. This is really the most interesting part of the diagram, so putting the legend in any other position would be better I think. The best option may be to put it at the top as in the User Daily Scores - Project Members diagram where it doesn't overwrite any of the information in the actual diagram.
    The old (stats3) page used to have a pop-up in the hosts list so you could tell which computer is doing work without having to click the link. I found this very useful. Would it be possible to get that feature in the new stats page?
    The Milestones diagram is a bit tricky to read since the distance between points on the x-axis is arbitrary. When each point in the diagram doesn't have a readable value on the x-axis it gets very difficult to get an actual overview of your progress. I don't have a concrete suggestion on how to make the presentation better, but since the milestone information is already available in the top-right table I think I would find it more informative to have a "lifetime production" graph where the x-axis is a continuous time scale.

Thanks!

Hi Bok,
    On the page User by CPID Stats, the link JoinDate Rank of the line Combined (https://stats.free-dc.org/userdatecomb/12130 for me) always leads to the same test table Userdatecomb Stats for Users joining on Wed, 31 December 1969. This date seems to be the calendar origin and the table does not change when you modify the link to https://stats.free-dc.org/userdatecomb/10000 for instance.