Thread: Bug reporting...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Somewhere a table has crashed, one of the two stats servers keeps reporting the same value for 'combined score' over the day.
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 06-23-2018 at 06:08 AM.

Both of the Goodyxgrid projects, NCI and CPU, reverted to some stats value that are really old. The NCI one is probably several years old. The sites have been down for some time.

Edit: I also have negative 18m for the day yet only -1mil for Goofy NCI for the day. I have the same credit for both. I might have had that at Goofy CPU for awhile. 56,521 is an impossible credit value at NCI since every task has been 10 credits.
    Last edited by mmonnin; 09-03-2018 at 12:02 PM.

Same here, Bok, as with mmonnin's issue. Got docked 3M+ points. If they don't come back... I might disengage from the Goofy project. It's a bit goofy in itself lol. I'll keep a record of the # of points I got hit for. If I do get rid of it, I won't come back, and I suppose I could petition you, good Bok, to add them back in?

Looks like the site came back up although there is no work yet. Maybe on the stats pull today Free-DC will correct itself.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    I'm hoping Goofy will fix the exports on his side and it will correct here.

I'll take some copies of the backups from a few days ago just in case I need to restore them at some point.

Blog Entries
    I'm hoping Goofy will fix the exports on his side and it will correct here.

I'll take some copies of the backups from a few days ago just in case I need to restore them at some point.

I noticed a big 3M+ hit today on Goofyxgrid too but also lost 30+ Squarepants, which when I looked at it, was down to the four Goofyxgrid subprojects disappearing from Free-DC stats. Is that expected? Will they come back when/if they start exporting again? They didn't go the last time the Goofyxgrid NCI stones value dropped to match the Goofyxgrid CPU stones value. Just curious becasue I haven't noticed inactive projects disappearing before.

Blog Entries
    Part of the GDPR changes is to delete a user and data if it's not in an export any longer.

they would return if and when the data is exported again.