Thread: There is no reward for doing well in SubProjects

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    How about I create a new page just for the full list of MM's ?

Blog Entries
    see what you think. I will probably hide the typenum column and then I'll add a link from the userbycpid page

I've also reran the mm's with their updated typenum numbers which is what they are sorted on.

https://stats6.free-dc.org/mms/c8437...2571d1af9971f8

change to your own cpid to check

I could work with that! It's nearly perfect.
    I could happily live without the #, the TypeNum and the Mtype (if you moved the hyperlink to the more meaningful Short Description), and stick the Short Description at the start of the line. OH and believe it or not I would really like a count of Maxwells, as otherwise I need to calculate them every day - but again I could live with that.
    Oh and of course the Number required for a TeraMiRB and a MiRB would be the icing on the cake ;-)
    Well it would be boring if I only ever said "Thanks. That is brilliant you are a star!" Wouldn't it?
    Thanks. That is brilliant you are a star!

Blog Entries
    I'll see what I can do. I've overseeing a production database upgrade tonight between midnight and 5am so I'll need something to do

LOL. Glad to be of some use then ;-)
    BTW You have used a TypeNum of 3998 for both Top1000 Ranks and Top100 Ranks. I'm guessing Top1000 should be 3999 (or I suppose Top100 Ranks could be 3997.
    Thanks. That is brilliant. You are a star! (Are you getting bored with that yet? ;-)

Blog Entries
    Take a look now. I added the extra column for the Maxwell Max#. the #Maxwell is basically just a floor(maxwell/2).

Not sure what you mean for the # for a Mirb and TeraMirb. It's just using projectRank < 101 and projrank < 1001 ??

Oh and if I hide the counter column datatables goes haywire for some reason, so I have to leave that one there. I did switch out the other columns as you suggested and make the hyperlink on the description.

Great stuff thank you. I still wonder if we have been at cross purposes again though as that new screen is now beginning to look remarkably like the existing (but now updated nicely with regard to sequence) Userbycpidmilestones screen.

On the Userbycpidmilestone screen the only "fault" I can now see is that the Top100 an Top 1000 Ranks are the wrong way round, but I suspect that depends on when you look, as I suspect they may still share the same TypeNum at the moment of 3998 as previously mentioned. But it doesn't have the "No. required for a Maxwell" column which would be nice - for me :-)

On the new MMs Stats screen (https://stats6.free-dc.org/mms/fa1a6...617eb6b8903f8c) The only problems for me are that the RankT and Rank P column titles are the wrong way round (or the columns are, but I think P/T/C makes more sense than T/P/C), and secondly, that it doesn't have a row for Maxwells. Both of these I can happily live with but the first probably should be corrected.

What I meant re the # for a MiRB and TeraMiRB was a cheeky reference to my old request that it would be great to have two additional columns like the "#for Maxwell" column but "#for TeraMiRB" and "#for MiRB" This is information that would, like the Maxwell column, be the same for every BOINCer on any day, and would therefore only need to be calculated once per day, and perhaps held on the same table/array as the "#for Maxwell" data, and could even be calculated at the same time, and it would be a breeze to do so. The "# for Maxwell" is calculated as half of the number held by the person in rank 1 for each MM. The additional columns I am after are simply the number held by the person in rank 100 and rank 1000. They don't even need to be halved! I don't care about pretty pictures showing if you have it or not, just the numbers.

Glad you had a productive database upgrade supervising session.
    Thanks again for all your work. Your site is important to me and many others.