Thread: There is no reward for doing well in SubProjects

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Ok, I get it now. I'll have to create a new table to put this data into in order to join to it.

Something like this? Please check the numbers as I'm just doing an insert ignore using projrank < 101 to get the first available score for a rank < 101. Sometimes there is no exact 100 if multiple scores are the same as I group them together

You are a fonking genius! That is just brilliant.
    It probably wants a # in the column header for consistency so others might not get confused, but that is brilliant.
    I'm going to back off now from my other suggestions to give you a well earned rest.
    Well other than suggesting you put that whole section into the Userbycpidmilestones screen replacing what's there as it only adds to the stats, so why not?
    Thanks. That is brilliant you are a star!

Not quite sure what happened to it this morning, but there are only about half of the numbers showing today in the two new columns.
    And I just noticed that they appear to be wrong, mostly getting bigger as you go down the list.
    Last edited by MarkRBright; 02-16-2020 at 09:15 AM. Reason: additional info

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    The bigger question is how did it actually work yesterday!! And i'm not sure why as I had a glaring problem in one of my sql statements that populates the data. Think it must have worked by accident the first time.

Anyway, all fixed.

It is indeed thank you.
    BTW I have no need of the Maxwell column. I just delete it after copying/pasting. Unless you feel it is important then feel free to remove it next time you are looking at that screen if you can be bothered.
    Edit: Just to be crystal clear here - I mean that I don't need the Maxwell Column, and not the #Maxwell column.
    Last edited by MarkRBright; 02-17-2020 at 03:14 AM. Reason: clarity

Many, many thanks - that is really great.

I do maintain though that this screen - made nice and neat and narrow - would be a huge improvement if it were to be a replacement for the similar MegaMilestones table on the Userbycpidmilestones page. Especially if you dropped the majority of the Summary (as per the Usersubprojects page) so it could take a more prominent position on the page.
    And in the worlds of Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to day about that" - for a while at least. ;-)