Thread: A new measure of greatness ;-)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi all. So, as I know (judging by the number of people who read this after a post) that you are all chomping at the bit to find out what another full month of relative inactivity will do to your Legacy score ;-) I have just updated my trusty spreadsheet.
    I can tell you that when your time comes to do this, the following are the most noticeable points:

Your Overall Rank will continue to climb - dropped 232 places from my peak, and no doubt will continue to do so.

Of all the megamilestones your Squarepants will fall most emphatically, down 42 on my best. Mostly made from (Sub)Clanks/(Sub)MiRBs/Maxwells, but also the odd (Sub)Top10/Vaio etc

Your Ravage is actually the most surprising. After a bit of inactivity, when you go from 0 to 1 Subclanks, your rank (at least on my spreadsheet) goes from 0 to thousands, so your Ravage surges. After a further 30 days of no SubClank activity the Rank effectively becomes 0 and bang! Your Ravage actually improves! Never saw that one coming, I now just slap in an arbitrary 9999 (or most relevant bunch of 9's) MM Rank when an MM totally disappears from my MM table.

The Big one - the one we have all been waiting for! Your Legacy - assuming you had one of course, and assuming you get one of course, will continue to rise! :-) Not by much. In my case by around 1 a month because I still have a couple of PCs who's idle-but-not-quite-sleeping time knocks out a few Milky Ways every day. This is easier to manage than calculating a fake "I've been inactive since .." Date and sticking it into my calculation.

And that's it. Can't see much point in coming back other than to see how many people read this in the hope that it has finally become interesting! At the time of writing it was 2389 Sorry if I got your hopes up
    Last edited by MarkRBright; 07-29-2021 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Clarity