Thread: Laugh for the day. Ford UK car commercial

Laugh for the day. Ford UK car commercial

Warning! Not politically correct nor PETA friendly.

Link Removed As it No Longer Worked Properly -- Dyyryath

The aftermath here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...04/ixhome.html

You know, I love animals...probably more than people, even. In fact, I'd say that I can probably think of more people that should 'put down' than animals. However...that was pretty funny. I've always felt like my truck needed to defend itself from the cats that seem to like walking all over it.

People sometimes take things just a little too seriously. I mean really, can you imagine the Three Stooges today? The outcry over the promotion of eye-gouging would be overwhelming.
    "So utterly at variance is destiny with all the little plans of men." - H.G. Wells

Electric fence operator
    Good stuff there. They also had one a while back where the car flipped up its hood and knocked out a bird or the like. And I totally agree with you, Dyyryath. Someone always seems to get "offended", and usually for someone else. It's so weak.
    "If angels have voices, then surely they must sound like Loreena McKennitt" - me 1/2/04, somewhere over Illinois

Member of Free-DC

All I can say is, if I'd designed a car that ugly, I'd probably be desperate to find a gimick to promote it too. Ugh to both......

"So utterly at variance is destiny with all the little plans of men." - H.G. Wells

High-larious. I just wish I could keep them out of my flowerbeds. Sprinklers with motion detectors? Or AK-47s with motion detectors? But that would wake the neighbors at 2 am when they do their "business". I hate paw prints on my hood too.

Very funny advert, but at the back of mind I am thinking "Some sad f***k going to try this".

Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar
    Indeed some sad **** will try this... hmm they do that sort of sad thing around here... hmm oh and the posh kids around you way Rich :>
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop,but who needs a laptop when you have a phone...
    Now to remember my old computer specs..

Originally posted by gopher_yarrowzoo
    Indeed some sad **** will try this... hmm they do that sort of sad thing around here... hmm oh and the posh kids around you way Rich :>
    Difference is around here the posh kids get fancy lawyers and get off with it